Thursday, 3 July 2014
Tuesday, 24 June 2014
Short sleeved shirts are some kind of savior for summer. It's almost impossible to go wrong with them. You can wear them with bermudas or jeans.
One of the key trend for 2014 summer is going patterned which I think it's very fun! :)
There is an infinite amount of patterns to choose; from hawaiian flowers to Egyptian sign; geometrics to polka dots.
I have picked my favourites. You can pick yours out of these numbers.
Asos Shirt In Short Sleeve With Hand-drawn Flower Print - Navy £22
Topman Burgundy And White Floral Short Sleeve Shirt £25
Lightning Bolt Tropical Garden Aloha Shirt
Saturdays Surf NYC Esquina Printed Button-Down Collar Cotton-Poplin Shirt £100
Duchamp Black Tailored, Paisley Print Shirt
Campia Short Sleeve Solid Tonal Leaf Print Shirt
Topman Tropical Print Denim Shirt £28
Sunday, 22 June 2014
- Paul Smith Flower-Print Cotton Shirt, £150
- Cutler and Gross Round-Frame Sunglasses, £310
- Miansai Silver And Oxidised Silver Hook Bracelet, £80
- Jean Shop Washed Selvedge Denim Jeans, £305
- Havaianas Origine relax espadrills,
- Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 Travel Size Refill (30ml), £27